At Sparks, students discover inspiration to be their best.
- Discover passions and areas of interest
- Engage fun and exciting activities
- Learn responsibility and wise decision making
- Build healthy relationships with peers and adults
Can you name an activity or interest that inspires you to be your best? Is it a creative art, a sport, or a specific topic of learning? Maybe it involves building something or serving others?
That passion—whatever it is—is one of your “sparks”. When your student participates in Sparks Out Of School, they’ll get to discover their sparks, to grow them, and to share them!
|Who||7th through 9th grade students attending Conway area schools|
|When||Monday – Friday, 3:30-6:00 PM
Corresponding with Conway Public School’s calendar
|Where||Conway Ministry Center
766 Harkrider St.
Conway, Arkansas 72032
Transportation provided from Conway Junior High & High School to the Conway Ministry Center
|Cost||The cost is $30 per student per week. This is paid through family and private donations. Although there is no participation fee, families are expected to support the program financially and/or by volunteering in ways which are feasible within their family. . Full and partial sponsorships are made possible by donations, should you wish to sponsor a student.|
- Submit a Sparks Student Application.
- Discover the research behind Sparks from the Search Institute.
- Submit a Volunteer Inquiry Form.
Sparks is a program offered by Glenhaven Ministries in collaboration with